I like reading, music, TV, art, and sleeping.
I do the art thing sometimes, but mostly I'm doing uni bullshit so pieces are few and far between
Lives an Obi-Wan Kenobi appeciation life.
Currently blogging about: Marvel, Doctor Who, Rooster Teeth, Les Miserables, Auspol, literally anything that catches my fancy omg
The Weasleys taking a stroll through the snow. Well, except for Charlie — he’s holding on for dear life!
“Challenge accepted!” —SPN fandom.
omg this is still going
IT’S A RULE TO REBLOG EVERY TIME IT SHOWS UP ON YOUR DASH.
Third time reblogging it today, and I regret nothing
Broke 5 Million!
Still going strong..
*browsing fic* oh wow, this fic has 119 chapters! Must be a good plot!
*checks fandoms* o….h… this is a superwhopottervengelock… maybe…t here’s…. something? … i’ve see n it do ne well……?
*checks total word count and does math* ……… this only has 5 00 words average p er chapter ……???????? h ow can y ou write 119 c hapters… and onl y avera ge tha t???
Ah you’re watching achievement hunter? I love them. The way they just [clenches fist] suck at those fricking games
you can pretty your book up with nice graphics and lots of pictures, but that don’t mean shit if your writing’s as dry as the simpson desert
i finally watched Lucy
what a dumb fucking movie oh my god
you had a really nice premise: Scarlett Johansson with superpowers and kicking butt
and they messed that up so hard. how do you mess up that badly. how do you make a movie about scarlett johansson w/ superpowers suck that much
You know she regrets this lmao
It’s your juicy jewel of flavor, Ring Pop!
WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO
THE VIDEO MAKES THIS POST 94829383x BETTER THAN IT ALREADY IS OHMY GOD
[text: So your friend has a chronic illness or disability…]
- expect them to be able to go out on a whim
- expect them to have lives just like yours
- expect them to always be available
- demand details of their illness that they haven’t volunteered, ask them nicely and don’t badger
- offer help or assistance to make yourself feel like a better person
- act as though the disease is catching, repugnant, or disgusting
- challenge them to do things they have already told you were impossible
- baby them or treat them as though they’re less competent mentally
- tell other people about their illness(es)
- suggest cures/treatments/holistic practices (since, you know, they probably have already tried it)
- Try to relate their problem to your experience - your sprained ankle is nothing like chronic pain, your bout with stomach flu is nothing like IBS, your inability to focus before coffee is nothing like the mental fog that comes with illnesses like fibromyalgia or MS
- ever, ever, ever accuse them of faking. ever.
- understand that some chronic illnesses have good days and bad days, and that there’s no way to predict what’ll happen
- be supportive and understand their limitations
- ask about dietary or physical restrictions if you are making plans with them
- ask about anything that might make things worse for them, and take it into account
- tell them that if they need to tell you they can’t do something that you won’t be angry at them for not being able to, and don’t be passive-aggressive about it
- remember that they are a person, not an illness
- listen to them, ask them questions if you don’t understand something, and remember what they say
I’m sure I’m forgetting something, but this seems like a decent start. Please add your own.
I found the cutest dog in Berlin
all I need is 100% more mako mori and poc and lady characters and I’m happy :D
oh my god yes please, because like? the Pacific is so diverse! there are so many different peoples around and in the Pacific. i just want to know everything.
also mako mori forever <3
DUDE 2017 BUDDIES WE’RE GONNA GRADUATE IN THE SAME YEAR, HIGH FIVE ALL ROUND (also the year Pacific Rim 2 comes out, which is another thing to look forward to! <3)
HIGH FIVES FOR TERTIARY EDUCATION !!
also PACIFIC RIM 2 HOLY SHIT I’M SO PUMPED apparently it’s gonna have greater focus on the drift, which will be incredible! I’d love to see more in depth stuff about how the drift affects the pilots in their every day lives